TiECON Sydney 2012
Wednesday, October 10, 2012 - 8:30am - 8:30pm
Sydney Masonic Centre
279 Castlereagh StreetSydney 2000
- Non-Members: $199 – EARLY BIRD OFFER $150 (Before 30 Sept 2012)
- TiE Members: $99 - EARLY BIRD $79 (Before 30 Sept 2012)
- Full-time Students: $49
TiECON 2012 promises to be bigger and better than our 2011 conference for entrepreneurs, which rated through the roof!
Engage with an impressive line up of entrepreneurs, investors, educators and leaders of the local ecosystem to develop new insights at a national conference from TiE, the world’s largest, not-for-profit entrepreneur support network.
TiE Sydney is delighted to announce TiECON 2012 with the theme of ‘Scaling Australian Entrepreneurship – Our Secret Sauce’ - a national conference to build on the emerging successes of Australian entrepreneurs to create a sustainable ecosystem based on our own DNA.
Celebrating the passion and the perseverance of entrepreneurs in Australia, TiECON 2012 promises every participant a forum to learn, connect and be inspired. Engage in a rich dialogue with a dynamic group of entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, industry executives, and thought leaders over a day of networking, inspiring talks, expert panel sessions and idea sharing.
TiECON 2012 will comprise a day-long conference followed by an evening networking session.
- Nick Reade, GM Small Business Banking & South Australia, ANZ
- Doron Ben-Meir, CEO Commercialisation Australia
- Alan Noble, Director Engineering, Google Australia
- Dr Kevin Cullen, CEO NSInnovations, UNSW
- Mathias Kopp, Co-Founder Sydney Angels & TiE Charter Member
- Mick Liubinskas, Founder Pollenizer & TiE Charter Member
- Brad Rosser, Founder The BSF Group & TiE Charter Member
- Nitin Singhi, Director Horizon PE & TiE Charter Member
- Angelica Jacob, Director ContentRules & TiE Charter Member
- Dilip Rao, Founder Paymate & TiE Sydney President
- Matt Gilmour, Ozforex
- Jennifer Zanich, Paloma Mobile
- Wendy Simpson, Springboard Enterprises
- Emma Lo Russo, Digivizer
- Catherine Prosser, StageBitz
- Rick Baker, Blackbird Ventures
- Adrian Bunter, Hall Capital
- Michael Knapp, Shoes of Prey
- Andrew Yang, Young Republic
- Trevor Folsom, Elevation Capital
- Rajeev Dhawan, Equity Partners
- Mike Zimmerman, BuildingIQ
- Richard Dale, Sydney Angels
For more details please visit the TiECON 2012 microsite.